Services & Rates
- » Anointed Relaxation Experience
- » Deep Tissue
- » Add On Services
- » Body Treatments/Spa Services
- » In home Chair Massage
- » Monthly Special
Anointed Relaxation Experience
Swedish Massage is a very relaxing and therapeutic style of bodywork. It combines oils or lotion with an array of strokes such as rolling, kneading, and percussion to help the body improve its circulation. The benefits of this type of bodywork are wide-ranging and include relief from aches and pains, decreased stress levels in the body, enhanced mental clarity, improved appearance, and greater flexibility. Other modalities may be incorporated into your massage to optimize your experience and healing.
**Great for overall relaxation or to deal with conditions such as ANXIETY, ARTHRITIS, MS, FIBROMYALGIA, and more!
Deep Tissue Massage is a form of bodywork that aims to relieve tension in the deeper layers of tissue in the body. Deep Tissue Massage is a highly effective method for releasing chronic stress areas due to misalignment, repetitive motions, and past lingering injuries. Due to the nature of the deep tissue work, open communication during the session is crucial to make sure you don't get too uncomfortable. Keep in mind that soreness may occur after the treatment, and that plenty of water should be ingested to ensure hydration and aid the body recovery.
Add On Services
****Hot/ Cold Stone treatments****
Hot stones and cold stones used for a variety of treatments from sinus relief to pain relief.
Hot Stone Therapy is a style of massage where heated stones are placed at specific sites on your body to deepen relaxation and promote circulation in your muscles. Muscles that are heated with these stones release tension and stress much more quickly and deeply than with a traditional massage. The overall experience is very relaxing, nurturing, and rejuvenating.
Cold Stones are typically used on the face as a cold compress to sinuses and can help reduce puffiness, but can also be used as a cold therapy source to reduce inflammation in other body parts.
Body Treatments/Spa Services
****Micro-Polish Skin Treatment****
Exfoliates dry skin with a very gentle coconut oil based scrub. This gentle buffing is excellent for dry winter skin, healed but peeling summer skin, and acne prone skin. My micro-polish can be used on your face down to your feet. Additionally, it can be mixed with essential oils for further benefit. The scrub is massaged onto your skin, then wrapped in damp warm towels and wiped away leaving you with smooth, glowing skin!
In home Chair Massage
Chair massage is a popular way of relieving stress and releasing tension right in your home or workplace. You receive your massage in a specialized ergonomic chair which I bring to your location. In addition to the usual health benefits of massage, another benefit of chair massage is that it is done over the clothing. Chair massage sessions are usually shorter making it convenient enough to fit into your busy schedule. So Book your 20-30 minute session to enjoy relief and relaxation in your home or office today!
Add Hot Stones Or MicroPolish Treatment to any session for FREE!!!
- Help polish your skin with my gentle and soft MicroPolish. This treatment is good for removing dead skin and helping with back/ body acne
- Enjoy Hot Stones on the remaining warm late summer days or those cool pre-Fall days as well. Any time is is a good time hot stones! Add a element of heat to your muscles during any massage session.
- Discounts may not be combined for any one session.
Current Client Refferal Program
- 10% off Current client referral discount applies when a service is completed by a referred New Client, at the following (next) service session of the current client.
- "New Client" is defined as anyone who has never received services at any Anointed Relaxation location (Parkville or Lutherville)
- 10% off applies to any one (1) service on the service menu.